I know the San Giorgio Hotel has been written about already but as I have been focused on eclectic and natural design styles, this hotel lovingly combines both the '60s bohemian life with a down-to-earth natural approach.
For me I just love the palettes of white, simple textures and the use of colour through furniture and decoration. They achieve this look by...
- Exposing and painting the existing timber ceiling.
- Using mosaic floor tiles.
- Mixing rough plaster wall finish with polished plaster floor and built in joinery.
- Playing with filtered light with sheers and pendants.
- Decorating with natural finishes, local crafted weaves and textiles, recycled furniture and eclectic decor.
|images via San Giorgio Hotel|
Now if I lived back in the UK, this would be on my top 10 places to stay.