Wednesday 19 September 2012

Country Kitchen Design Ideas :: KItchen Sinks

Wow it's been another busy month. I have three great projects on site, a country kitchen refurbishment, a new build circular house and an organic coffee cafe. 

Over the last month I have collected loads of great kitchen ideas and I think it is about time they made their way from my hard drive back onto the web, so here goes the first batch. Enjoy....


Country Kitchen Sinks

There is such a wide selection of sinks to choose from these days but a style of sink that find it's self quite a home in any country style kitchen is a Farmhouse, Butler or Belfast sink.
Most of these type of sinks are made form fireclay ceramic and although not as robust as stainless steel they add that element of character to any country style kitchen.
Brick bond rectangle wall tiles look great above these sinks.
As do open shelving.
My humble apologies for not being able to credit the origin of these photos. If you are the owner one of these images please let me know and I will add your details to the image.

Have fun shopping for your perfect kitchen.





No comments:

Post a Comment