Wednesday 31 August 2011

Natural Modern Interiors 1st Birthday Today!

It's natural modern interiors 1st birthday today... yippee. I cannot believe its now a year since I started my first post... A year has flown by.

I decided to start this blog as a way to inspire us all to think beyond mass consumerism and instead think more about recycling, up-cycling and using natural materials as a sustainable approach to renovation, decoration and design... sustainable solutions do not have to be expensive or look ugly!


Also without the support from my readers it would not happen... so a huge thanks to you all for a wonderful year and thanks for commenting, your words of support, following and for just liking my blog... :)


To mark this occasion I would like to round up the year with your top five most popular posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment