Tuesday 1 February 2011

Renovation tips :: Trade secrets for a greener and healthier home



With all the rebuilding that will begin to take place this year I thought the best thing I could do is to share some trade secrets with a series of greener and healthier renovation and decoration tips to help when it comes to redecorating or rebuilding your home.

These tips will not only create a healthier home but will reduce your bills and also save you money in the long term with a more effective selection of finishes, furniture, appliances and equipment.

I have listed a few subject ideas below and in my questionnaire at the top of my blog. Feel free to let me know if there are any other specific topics or issues you would like to me to cover.

What does "Low VOC" paint mean?
Healthy, natural and eco paints
Natural fabrics and fibres
"Low VOC" materials and finishes

How to create a greener kitchen
How to create a greener bathroom
How to choose greener appliances and equipment

Recycling ideas for the home

I welcome and look forward to your comments and suggestions. Have fun...




No comments:

Post a Comment